TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Use of this web site is subject to the terms of this “User Agreement” and any other rules or policies that may be published on this web site. Please read this User Agreement carefully before using this site. By using this web site, you agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of the User Agreement.
https://www.coastguardcreatives.ie/ reserves the right to modify the terms of this Agreement from time to time, and without notice to you.
Our Returns Policy
We hope you enjoy our arts and craft product, all pieces are created by artists and craftspeople with care and affection.
We think you’ll love your new purchase! However, if you are unhappy with a purchase you will be refunded in full provided the product is returned in as sold condition within 30 days of receipt. You can request either a refund or an exchange.
- Return the unused and unopened product securely in its original packaging to Coastguard Creatives, C/O Tramore Coastguard Cultural Centre, Tramore, Co Waterford.
- Returns (for reasons other than a defect) will be arranged using the original payment method and all postage or shipping costs will be at the customer’s expense.
- If you have paid by card please allow up to 7 days for the credit to appear on your account.
- In the unlikely event that an item is defective please contact us as soon as possible and no later than 5 days from receipt of goods. We will then arrange your refund or exchange.
- Please note that we are not responsible for returned goods until they have been received to our centre in Tramore – so we strongly recommend that you arrange a tracking number for the parcel. Items lost in transit will not be treated as returned items.
- Please also beware that we do our best to present colours in our product photography. However, we cannot guarantee that the colour on your screen will be a true representation and slight variations may occur. Please also note that all pieces are individually created and will have some differences.
- Coastguard Creatives reserves the right to refuse any order or cancel an existing order without notice or providing a reason.
Delivery and Shipping Charges
All shipping charges are calculated based on the ship-to address.
If you are shipping to an address outside of the EU, please note that you are responsible for any import duties and clearance fees (if applicable) in your country. We recommend that you ask local authorities about these duties and clearance fees in advance.
Acceptance of Your Order
Your order is an offer to buy from us. Nothing said or done by us is an acceptance of an order until we dispatch the goods to you.
At any time before the Goods are dispatched, we may decline to supply the Goods to you without giving any reason. If by mistake, we have under-priced Goods, we will not be liable to supply those Goods to you at the stated price, provided that we notify you before we dispatch it to you.
If we do not have all of the Goods you order in stock, we will offer you alternatives. If this happens you may accept the alternatives we offer or cancel all or part of your order.